Dear maintainers at [EMAIL PROTECTED],

I'm registered as user TWEGNER . Yesterday, I've  uploaded my Mac OS
port of the Date::Calc 4.3 module (Date-Calc-4.3-bin-MacOS.tar.gz)
via HTTP. For reasons I don't know, my browser cuts out the dashes,
so that the module now shows up as "DateCalc4.3binMacOS.tar.gz" in my
CPAN dir. This is really not what I wanted and thus I've scheduled
the files for deletion.

To avoid these problems in the future, I'd like to upload my file(s)
via FTP. According to the PAUSE upload form one should be able to
upload to an incomming directory on pause.kbx.de. But I can't figure
out the FTP URL for the upload. I've tried various directories on the
pause.kbx.de host to no avail. I've always got a "Login/Password
incorrect" error message. Seems as if the upload procedure isn't as
trivial as the modules/04pause.html document says it would be (at
least, it isn't trivial for me :).

My question now is: What's the correct URL for FTP uploads?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

--Thomas