At 18:18 +0100 2001.03.28, Graham Barr wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 06:53:51PM +0200, Armin Obersteiner wrote:
>> hi!
>>
>> i have written a module: CDDB.pm or CDDB_get.pm
>
>Great module, I use it :)
>
>> it reads the TOC from an audio cd, then it reads the CDDB entry
>> from freedb.freedb.org. it can use a dircet socket mode, a http mode
>> with proxy if needed.
>>
>> i'd like to get it into the official namespace now that a few 1000
>> users exist, and other programs start to use it.
>>
>> it's hard to find a category, maybe:
>>
>> CD::CDDB.pm
>> Audio::CDDB.pm
>
>I would suggest Audio::CDDB.pm

Remember that there is already a separate (and I believe pre-existing?)
CDDB module.

I would recommend something that ties the name to the fact that it reads
from an Audio CD.  Seems Audio::CD::CDDB might best, though I know that's
kinda annoying.

Cc: to Rocco Caputo, author of CDDB.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/