Name: Rajesh Vaidheeswarran
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
homepage: http://www.dsmit.com/perl
CPAN ID: RVAIDH
             in files. Accompanied by a whitespace program that uses it,
             as an example.

Name           DSLI  Description                                  Info
-------------  ----  -------------------------------------------- -----
Whitespace     MdpO  Detect and cleanup bogus whitespace in files ???

The whitespace program itself is a tool to help developers cleanup
spaces that are useless or bogus (like leading space, trailing space,
end-of-line space, etc..)

An emacs-lisp version of this ships as a library with GNU Emacs (whitespace.el)

I have never contributed modules to perl itself, (just a bug fix to Pod/Html.pm
a week or so ago) so I'm not sure what to say about myself.

I maintain GNU Cons (http://www.gnu.org/software/cons/) and do some hacking
for GNU.

rv