Hi,

I'd like to register as a developer for CPAN.

Name:        George A. Fitch III (aka Gaffer)
Email:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage:    www.gaf3.com
UserID:      GAFFER

             web designs, and graphics. Mostly just trying to make the
             developer's life easier by minimizing the amount
             of code and development time neeed to produce applications
             relating to database reporting and graphing via the web.

Modules:     Relations - adph (available at www.gaf3.com)
             DBI/DBD::mysql functions to ease development

             Relations::Query - cdpO
             DBI/DBD::mysql object for creating queries

             Relations::Family - idpO
             Relational query engine that uses Query

             Relations::Select - idpO
             CGI object for using Family via the web

             Relations::Display - idpO
             GDGraph object for web reporting from Select

Related:     Relations.Form - cd_O (PHP/JavaScript)
             Links relational db tables to html forms

             Relations.Field - cd_O (PHP/JavaScript)
             Links relational db fields to html fields

Interest:    All these objects currently exist in an unreleasable form
             within a production enviroment. They were developed at a
             company I currently work for, but cannot be released as
             is. My company simply doesn't want to pay me to do other
             people's work. However, they are perfectly happy with me
             developing the next versions (from scratch) of these modules
             on my own time to be released as open source. So I already
             know these objects are both feasible and useable.

The web-database reporting system that uses these modules was developed
entirely with open source software, and has saved us a great deal of time
and money. I feel these modules are the least I can do to give something
back to open source community.

Thank you for your time,

Gaf