Hi!

I'd like to share my module CGI::CheckHTML on the
CPAN. That module fills an existing gap in the CPAN
module list. It is lightweight but still quite
powerfull and configurable HTML checker/autocorrector
designed especially for web applications that need to
allow users to post comments or messages ehnanced with
a limited set of HTML tags.

Full-blown HTML validators do not suit this need well,
because using them one can't deny/allow the user to
include images, javascripts, urls etc. on an
individual basis and because it's not desirable to
force users to use perfectly correct HTML and to
properly escape all those ">" they tend to use.

The module is at
http://geocities.com/tripiecz/CheckHTML/CheckHTML-0.80.tar.gz.
Full documentation is available in the tarball or
online converted to HTML at
http://geocities.com/tripiecz/CheckHTML/CheckHTML.html.

My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My name is Tomas Styblo.