><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  > Thanks for the quick reply! It seems the Env:: namespace is already in
  > use under Chapter 4 (user DSB has Env::Path). Env::Module is similar in
  > theory, although it works with modulefiles. By definition, from
  > www.modules.org:

[...]

Got it now. My problem came from not knowing that there is a module(1)
command which is using the words "module" and "modules" with their own
spin. I was thinking of "module" as in "perl comes with a POSIX
module".

I'm sure there will be others to fall into the same trap, so...

  > Obviously, this will only be useful to people who use modulecmd and have
  > some modulefiles installed. Can you recommend a chapter for this, and a
  > good succinct way to describe it? :-)

Env:: is good. Maybe a name like Env::ModuleCmd would help.

--
andreas