In lists.projects.perl.modules, you wrote:

>I'm working on a module to parse an Apache configuration file into a
>tree structure to allow external programs to understand the various
>configuration options and sections, such as directives that are
>specific to a <VirtualHost> or <Directory>.  It is a superclass of
>Tree::DAG_Node so the normal tree manipulation operations can be run
>on it.
>
>The name of the module right now is Apache::ConfigParser.  Does
>this work for people?

Most of the stuff in the Apache:: namespace is mod_perl stuff.  I'd
suggest talking to the mod_perl folks first.  Their mailing list is at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, I think your suggested name makes good sense from a purely CPAN
point of view.

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://infotrope.net/
My name is sendmail.cf. You killed my process. Prepare to vi.