In lists.projects.perl.modules, you wrote:
>  Hi! I'd like to contribute a suite of modules to CPAN. Here's the info you
>guys need:
>
>    Name: Michael Gilfix
>    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    Homepage: http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~mgilfix
>    Preferred-ID: MGILFIX
>
>  The contribution would come in the form of three modules under the
>Net::Notification namespace (I'm open to another namespace if you guys
>have any suggestions):
>
>    Net::Notification::Notice
>    Net::Notification::NoticePool
>    Net::Notification::Email

Usually Net:: is used for implementations of networking protocols (eg
SMTP, FTP).  It doesn't seem like the right place for these modules.
I'm not sure what *is* the right place, but I'll ponder on it.

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://infotrope.net/
Real World: A bizarre dimension in which the standard dress is shirt