>said:

  > Name              : Ken Schumack
  > eMail             : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > preferred user-ID : SCHUMACK

  > I have written a module named GDS2 which provides low level methods to
  > read, write, and manipulate GDS2 stream format files which are used
  > extensively in the design and manufacture of integrated circuits.

Searching on Google for GDS2 I find all of qw(GDS GDS2.1 GDSII
GDS-II). Searching for "gds2 manufacture of integrated circuits" only
yields 4 results.

 so I get the impression, the name GDS2 isn't very stable. Could you
find a higher level name that has more stability and then give the
module a name Something::GDS2?

--
andreas