Dear PAUSE admins,

UID: JLISHEV

I have already made request vai my CPAN account for "webtools" module name.
I realize that "webtools" is a broad name and I would like to assure all of you that
my request is correct.

First of all WebTools is something more that module. It is a Perl subsystem for Web Developer (web tools) i.e it's functionality is similar to Php language plus more but in Perl syntax! I claim that any Perl Programmer could write powerful  Web application in minutes.
This module has additional librarys, scripts, examples, documentations, lessons and so on.
Also I have registered and get hosted domain/ip for this "module".

I suppose that you expects for me some additional information.
* My module handle html files as it is in Php i.e (embedded Perl in html pages):
<?perl ...perl_codes ... ?>
* Functionality for sessions (session_start, session_register and so on...)
  - You can register scalars, arrays and hashes with evry session.
  - session support via cookies/ get-post
  - session support with flat files / 3 different DB engines (MySQL, Flat DB, MS Access)
* User support (easy creation of user accounts (login/logout/signup))
* DB support: MySQL DB, Flat DB and Access DB (identical functions and SQL for all DBs)
* Buffered Output (you can turn it on/off)
* Easy reading input variables via Get/Post(multipart)/Cookies: All input variables stand global variable (like in Php).
* Cookie support: read/write/delete cookies
* Attached variables: Move your data page to page without sessions (via links/actions or via cookies)
* Easy mail functions: send mail in one line in html format, plus attachments.
* Upload/Download functions: Upload files automathicly and download wished files via cgi script (additional lib available with webtools: you can set rate of download and check final status of downloaded client)
* Events: you can handle follow events in your system (linux/unix):
OnFlush,OnError,OnExit,OnTerm,OnTimeOut
* Html/SQL templates: easy reading/replacing normal and SQL templates. (SQL/normal templates, SQL variables, template variables)
* DES III encryptions/decryptions transimted in MIME style (now you can secure send/receive data to/from browser without any traps)

..and more..

You can download beta version of module(Linux/Unix/Windows) at:

You see that my module support almost evrything that Web developers may need in it's practice.

I hope that all of you will approve chosen module name.
Thank you for understanding.

With best regards,
Julian Lishev (JLISHEV)