As you can see from the attatched message, Jochen Wiedmann, the current
owner of SQL::Statement has turned over management of the module to me.
I am ready to release a new version that behaves exactly like his old
version with the exception that it is pure perl rather than XS and that
it handles joins, string and set functions, and many other features of
SQL not supported in the XS version.

Please take whatever actions are necessary to transfer ownership to me
and let me know if there's anything I need to do other than upload the
new version.

--
Jeff Zucker
--- Begin Message ---

Hi, Jeff,

> 1. Do you want to see a copy before I release it?

No, just go on.

> 2. Do you have any specific requests in terms of how it is placed on
> CPAN?

Same reply. I'll be happy not to get further questions
from different people on the topic. :-)

Yours,

Jochen
--- End Message ---