Hi,

The namespace was originally owned by another author of this module,
Autrijus Tang, back while I haven't got my cpan id.

Autrijus would like to transfer it to me so I could upload after
rolling releases as release manger. He removed the file (ebx) in his
directory, and I could see search.cpan.org links the namespace to my
uploaded file. but the module is not in the module list anymore.

Please advise and help with our name space ownership transfer.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 10:08:04PM +0200, Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:
> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
>   modid:       OurNet::BBSApp::Sync
>   DSLIP:       RmpOp
>
>   rationale:
>
>     OurNet::BBSApp::Sync utilize the OurNet::BBS object model to
>     provide an interface to syncrhonize articles between different BBS.

Cheers,
CLK