  userid:      RBERJON (Robin Berjon)
  chapterid:   11 (String_Lang_Text_Proc)
  communities:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  similar:
    XML::Handler::YAWriter

  rationale:

    Hi,

    this module is an XML writer for SAX2. It is different from
    previous modules of similar functionality in that it is the first
    SAX2-compliant XML Writer. Patching previously existing modules was
    a problem because we need to maintain SAX1 compatibility in them,
    which is not compatible with SAX2. Besides, it also uses a pluggable
    approach based on consumer classes that do the writing while it only
    does the formatting.

    Thanks !

    PS: I note that there appears to have been a slow-down in
    processing from [EMAIL PROTECTED] recently. I'd be happy to help
    there with what time I have if tuits are in short availability.

  enteredby:   RBERJON (Robin Berjon)
  enteredon:   Mon Nov 26 20:14:04 2001 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

XML::SAX::
::Writer          ampOp SAX2 XML Writer                              RBERJON

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=14200000_774fcc48fb5e64e9&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=14200000_774fcc48fb5e64e9&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1