Disclaimer: I am not a PAUSE admin.

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:20:31 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jason Blakey)
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
>   i just (yesterday) finally uploaded Crypt::Enigma, and it shows up fine
> under my username (jblakey) on cpan, but i'm not seeing the module being
> listed under the cpan listing for Crypt::
>
> Whassup?  What am i missing?

AFAIK, modules have to added to the module list manually. It isn't done
automatically.

When you submit a namespace request, it goes into a queue. After an
admin processes your request, it will be accepted or rejected. However,
it can take a while for admins to get to your request. At the moment,
processing time appears to be on the order of months. Please be patient.

If you wish, you can post a gentle reminder every three or four weeks so
that your proposal is not forgotten. Including a copy of the original
namespace request (which has some pre-done links that the admin can use
to approve or reject the module immediately) or posting an URL to it
(from http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/dateindex.html )
may help. Other than that, I believe there's not a whole lot you can do
to speed the process up.

I apologise for the inconvenience[1].

Cheers,
Philip

[1] Even though I can't do anything about it, either.