 >> I have the impression you're taking a namespace for a function.
 >> Wouldn't it be more logical to have a class HTML::DataConvert or some
 >> such and have mthods in there that accomplish all related tasks.
 >>
 >> There's certainly more than one possible name for such a class, but
 >> HTML::DataConvert is the first that comes to my mind.

  > It might sound like an easy thing to convert html to an array of arrays,

Oh no, certainly no, I didn't impose that, but as the librarian deputy
I take a bird's eye view on the books and try to shape the namespaces
they are using. As such I see a merit in a marriage of your two
modules into one. The underlying implementation can then use any
amount of namespaces below HTML::DataConvert to gain
speed/memory/convenience as much as needed. I'd like to point out that
the word "result" looks pretty useless in the namespaces you proposed.

--
andreas