[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes) writes:
>       I have some modules named DigLib::Catalog, DigLib::Thesaurus,
> DigLib::MLang, DigLib::News and others being developed, for digital libraries
> management. The DigLib namespace in the root directory was not created, so I
> need help providing new names to these modules.

Perl module namespaces tend to avoid using abbreviations unless they
are easily recognized by the potential users of the function.  What is
special about *digital* libraries, as opposed to other types of
libraries?  Why not use Library:: for your modules?

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            [EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.wards.net/~bill/