Hi folks,

I just created a new version (1.43) of Number::Format, and it passes
all the tests on my system, but the cpan-testers rejected it.  The
problem is probably related to the locale system, and for some reason
the locale test failed on the tester's machine.  The tester is in
Germany which is probably why.  I don't have access to any sites
outside the US, so I'm asking for your help.  If you'd like to help,
please download Number::Format from my website and run the following
script, and send me the output:

if (setlocale(POSIX::LC_ALL, "de_DE"))
{
    my $german = new Number::Format();
    print "German: ", ($german->format_price(123456.789), "\n";
}

setlocale(POSIX::LC_ALL, "en_US");
my $english = new Number::Format();
print "English: ", ($english->format_price(123456.789), "\n";

Thanks for your help!  You can get the module from this URL:
http://www.bayview.com/download/Number-Format-1.43.tar.gz

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            [EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.wards.net/~bill/