  modid:       Net::TCPClientServerFramework
  DSLIP:       iupOp
  userid:      MNAGUIB (Mina Naguib)
  chapterid:    5 (Networking_Devices_IPC)
  communities:
    #perl on Efnet, comp.lang.perl.misc, comp.lang.perl.modules and
    possible an anon CVS once I setup one

  similar:
    I'fe done some cursory searching and couldn't find any

  rationale:

    Every time I needed to write a client/server pair for 2 programs to
    talk to each other it was a copy and paste operation of a couple of
    hacked subroutines from my previous projects, which is not the way
    it should be.

    I'm proposing to write 1 module that could easily be used on both
    the client and the server to facilitate getting started on an IPC
    project, specifically TCP/IP based.

    Programmers using it will be able to concentrate on the high-level
    protocol and responding to data instead of the transport and parsing
    and defragmenting etc.

  enteredby:   MNAGUIB (Mina Naguib)
  enteredon:   Mon Dec 31 16:41:09 2001 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Net::
::TCPClientServerFramework iupOp Easy TCP/IP clients and servers via OO       MNAGUIB

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=3b200000_eb58b06646d13760&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=3b200000_eb58b06646d13760&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1