  modid:       Cartog::GMT
  DSLIP:       bdpOp
  userid:      JJGREEN (J.J. Green)
  chapterid:   18 (Images_Pixmaps_Bitmaps)
  communities:
    GMThelp mailing list

  similar:

  rationale:

    The GMT software is specifically designed for map making, so I'd
    think that a rootlevel name of Cartography, Cartog, or Mapping would
    be appropriate. Possibly other mapping tools (eg GRASS) and
    interfaces to geographic projection tools would feel at home here
    too.

    However, I'm flexible on the name, and possibly Chart:: would be
    suitable.

  enteredby:   JJGREEN (J.J. Green)
  enteredon:   Wed Jan  2 15:52:02 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Cartog::
::GMT             bdpOp interface to Generic Mapping Tools           JJGREEN

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=60000000_6335922dfcece9c6&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=60000000_6335922dfcece9c6&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1