At 12:58 +0100 2002.01.02, Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:
>The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
>  modid:       Time::SZTime
>  DSLIP:       bdpfp

>    It returns a time which is a bit more precise than unixtime which
>    was not precise enough for my development. So it might helps others
>    too. Some of the Modules i am gonna to publish soon will require
>    this Module also.

What is SZTime?  Why not Time::HiRes, which is going to be included with
perl 5.8?

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/

__RE__

Time::SZTime implements another time format than Time::HiRes

But it makes use of Time::HiRes at the moment, i am thinking about
making it independent of Time::HiRes.

SZTime is miliseconds since 1.1.1986

and for good for more precision than unixtime but less than HiRes

i thought it some people could be interested in it.

And I am using it in most of my programs yet.
Instead of adding the functions to each of the modules
a central module is easier to handle.

I hope you understand my position.

Greetings.

http://www.gmx.net