Hi all,

I have a module I would like to prepare for inclusion in CPAN.  I've been struggling
for a while about what to call it and would like some feedback.  I guess the best way
to do it is to tell you the name and what it does, sort of a pre-namespace-registration.

The best name I've come up for it is Data::Grouper.

This is a module I developed for use with HTML::Template, although it looks like
it will work nicely with Template toolkit and Text::Template.  Basically, it takes
data, typically from a DBI source although this is a loose coupling, and does two
things:

1.  Creates an array ref / hash ref nested structure, arbitrarily deep, with breaks
     on whatever columns you need breaks on
2.  Can compute aggregate functions, at every break level, of the data

It has some other nifty features but that's the basics.  This makes it much easier
to create certain types of web pages summarizing and grouping data at multiple levels.

The only thing similar I've found is Data::Reporter.  It has a concept of breaks, but takes
a different approach to output.  This module is really meant to work with DBI and a
templating module.

Any comments on the name?  Am I on the right track?  I want to start cleaning it up
for distribution but I'm going to wait until I'm reasonably sure what the name will
ultimately be.

Thanks,
David Ferrance
Principle, M3 Partners, Inc.