Hi,

A few months ago, I attempted to register for a new PAUSE account.  I wanted
to submit an XML related module to CPAN.  After the initial submission, and
a short thread about the module name, I did not  receive a final response
from anyone and my registeration process was never completed.

I recently decided to pick up the process and performed a search on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] archive and found that my request was actually accepted,
but I never received the welcome message nor my password (as mentioned in
the archvied message titled "Welcome new user PASHA").

You can follow the thread on the mailing list archive by running the
following search:

http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/cgi-bin/w3glimpse/modules?query=pasha&errors=0&ca
se=on&maxfiles=100&maxlines=30

Could someone please resend my password to me so that I can complete the
registration process?

Thank you very much in advance :)

Pasha Sadri