  modid:       XMail
  DSLIP:       RdpOp
  userid:      AARONJJ (Aaron Johnson)
  chapterid:   16 (Server_and_Daemon_Utilities)
  communities:
    XMail mailing list

  similar:
    Unknown

  rationale:

    The modules that have been and will be released under the XMail
    namespace are specific to the XMail mail server
    http://www.xmailserver.com

    I had first considered using Net::XMail, but they are more protocol
    specific where these modules are server specific.

    I am open for suggestions on what namespace it should/can be moved
    to however.

  enteredby:   AARONJJ (Aaron Johnson)
  enteredon:   Wed Jan 16 22:59:26 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

XMail             RdpOp Modules for XMail email server               AARONJJ

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=a3000000_d4f2209ae98ae857&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=a3000000_d4f2209ae98ae857&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1