  similar:
    Date::Calc, Date::Manip, Class::Date

  rationale:

    Makes a hash of 'date and timezone' parts: tie my %date,
    'Date::Tie', year => 2001, month => 11, day => 9; $date{year}++;
    $date{month} += 12; # 2003-11-09

    It makes very powerful, complex, and fast functions available to
    the beginner user: timezone translation, weekly calendars, date
    offsets and many more are VERY easy.

    I've got very positive feedback on this module, from people in
    companies like Agilent, France Telecom, from users in perl-beginners
    mailing list, and also from the maintainers of related modules.

    There are no bugs pending, and the API is stable.

  enteredby:   FGLOCK (Flávio Soibelmann Glock)
  enteredon:   Tue Jan 22 13:35:30 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Date::
::Tie             Mmprp ISO dates made easy                          FGLOCK

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=84000000_db18af5bdf3faa5c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=84000000_db18af5bdf3faa5c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1