  DSLIP:       idpOp
  userid:      LPETERS (Les Peters)
  chapterid:   23 (Miscellaneous_Modules)
  communities:
    none

  similar:
    none

  rationale:

    I wanted to give some old-time programmers (such as myself) a
    flashback to some of the roots of our craft. I started out writing
    code on the Commodore product line (PET, VIC-20, 64, 128), and
    thought how cool it would be to have the ability to write this:

    my $code = qq( LDX $#00 A: INX TXA ADC $#60 JSR $FFD2 CPX $#1A BNE
    A BRK );

    in my Perl programs.

  enteredby:   LPETERS (Les Peters)
  enteredon:   Tue Jan 29 20:14:41 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

CBM::
::A6502           idpOp Commodore 6502 Assembler                     LPETERS

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=45000000_551ca0c795647d58&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=45000000_551ca0c795647d58&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1