Good morning,

In the absence of anyone else making comments about this proposed
namespace, I thought that I would weigh in (again).

While HTTP::TestEngine seemed like the perfect name a couple of months
ago, it now seems a bit non-intuitive to me.  What the heck is a
TestEngine anyway?  Furthermore, it seems like most mod_perl handlers
get released under the Apache:: namespace.  Apache::Recorder seems a
more appropriate name.

HTTP::SessionConfig also seems problematic.  I like HTTP as the top
level namespace, as it acts as an interface for other modules which live
under HTTP, Monkeywrench and (soon) WebTest.  (I also considered the
Test namespace, but those modules are more testing methodologies than
implementations of a particular type of test.)  However, SessionConfig
is too generic a name -- knowing nothing about it, I would guess that it
allowed you to configure a user's session in some way.  Perhaps
HTTP::RecordedSession might be a better name.

use HTTP::RecordedSession;
my ( $session ) = new HTTP::RecordedSession();

Seems intuitive and a more accurate description of what the module
actually does.

So, I would like to get feedback on the namespace Apache::Recorder (aka
HTTP::TestEngine) and HTTP::RecordedSession (aka HTTP::SessionConfig).

Apologies for not going through this process before posting the first
time.

Thanks,
Chris