I sent a message about these modules about a week ago.  After
discussion on comp.lang.perl.modules, I believe the namespace should
change to be consistant with the other Kerberos modules already in
CPAN.  Namely:

    Authen::Krb5::KDB     adpO  Parse Kerberos5 database files    DKS
  loads one of:
    Authen::Krb5::KDB::V5 adpO  Parse Kerberos5 V5 database files DKS
    Authen::Krb5::KDB::V4 adpO  Parse Kerberos5 V4 database files DKS
    Authen::Krb5::KDB::V3 adpO  Parse Kerberos5 V3 database files DKS
    Authen::Krb5::KDB::V2 adpO  Parse Kerberos5 V2 database files DKS

    Authen::Krb5::KDB_H   adpf  Kerberos5 Database constants      DKS

-ds

Dave Steiner                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Systems and Services, Telecommunications Division
Rutgers University Computing Services, Rutgers University