Hi,
  As the subject says, I'm writing you in order to obtain a PAUSE
account registration. Here follow the details asked in
http://www.cpan.org/modules/04pause.html#registering

Name: Leo Cacciari (first name first:))
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Preferred User-id: HOBBIT
Description of contribution:
  I'm working on a couple of modules to handle roman calendar dates
(for istance today is a.d. V Id. Apr. MMDCCLV a.U.C). The first one to
be released will be a Date::Roman package offering an object oriented
interface to these dates. I also have the project to include a package
either in the Date::Convert or in the Date::ICal hierarchy to allow
conversions to and from other date format, mainly the ISO standard.

Greetings and thanks for your attention and your job as perl modules
mantainers.

--
Leo TheHobbit
IRCnet #roma2