On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:20:59 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur Bergman)
wrote:

> I believe I got all the Zompist ones,

I think you did, too. Thanks! (Including L::Z::Barakhinei, which I
hadn't mentioned but which has a version or two up on CPAN already.)

> you said SoundChange might go into Text or String, does that still
> apply?

I suppose so. I'd appreciate input from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] crew as to
what would be a good namespace.

I put it into Lingua:: because I use it to work with natural languages
(changing one language into another by regular sound change), but it's
not specific to any particular language and could really be used with
any text (hence Text:: or String:: as other possibilities).

Has anyone any advice for me? If you need to know more about what the
module does to decide, please ask.

Cheers,
Philip