Hi,

I would like a PAUSE account. Here is the info you ask for:

Name: Pascal Fleury
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: none (yet:-)
UserID: PFLEURY

I am planning to contribute a small set of (very) simple modules which enhance
Apache::Session. I\One module uses Data::Dumper as a serializer, and another
creates an auto-increment value for session IDs. The latter is based on a
counter file, which is the third module.
These modules are low-performance but highly human-readable versions of what
Apache::Session is delivering. When developing a personal web site,
human-readability helps a lot in debugging remotely. Then, the switch to the
high-performance modules is trivial.

Thanks,