Hi modules group,

I would like to request for a PAUSE id.  As the mail states, my name is
Dirk Eddelbuettel and my email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] A small homepage is at
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com .

I'd love EDD as an id as I have used this shortcut for about 7 years as
my 'public face' for Free Software / Open Source. I did of course notice
the '4 to 9 letters' requirement, I merely plead with you to make an
exception. TMTOWTDI and all :)

I wrote two standalone programs. Info about these two programs is at
    http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/smtm
    http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/beancounter
My weblogs and the freshmeat.net statistics indicate that these are
moderately popular.  Smtm fits the scripts format, beancounter has both
a module and a frontend script, might need to reformulate that prior to
uploads. I also maintain these as Debian package along with other
packages.

Best regards, Dirk

--
Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
                                                            -- Fred Brooks