Dear,

I am Justice  Awernern, minister of solid mineral under
 the government of president Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

 I am 56 years of age, married with one wife and five
 children.  I have served my beloved country Zimbabwe
 as a minister of solid minerals for more than thirteen
 good years now.

 Sir, your cooperation and advise is of great
 importance for I would like to invest my money in any
 lucrative or money yielding venture in your country of
 which you will be part of this investment proposal as
 an active partner following your professional advise
 toward the pursuit.

 I would personally like you to look into, real estate
 and property management, purchase of firm or industry.

 Please sir, I need to be educated professionally due
 to my low knowledge for any investment out side my
 country Zimbabwe.  I would like this proposal to be
 treated with absolute trust and honesty.

 Kindly furnish and equip me with details about one.  I
 am looking forward hearing from you with good news.

 Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

 Best Regards.

 Justice  Awernern.