  modid:       CGI::Panel
  DSLIP:       bdpOp
  userid:      RSYMES (Rob Symes)
  chapterid:   15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
  communities:

  similar:

  rationale:

    The module allows CGI applications to be built out of simple
    event-driven 'panel' objects. Each panel acts as if it is a
    stand-alone app (eg it's parameter list does not affect the
    parameter list of other applications) and can generate and respond
    to events (eg a button or link click can generate an event that is
    responded to by the panel).

    Each panel object would inherit from CGI::Panel, except the main
    panel (which manages the sessions and dispatches the events) which
    inherits from CGI::Panel::MainPanel. I think CGI::Panel is a good
    choice of namespace as it sums up what the module does.

    I am currently working on CGI::Panel::Tutorial which will teach a
    beginner how to use the system and also a test suite.

  enteredby:   RSYMES (Rob Symes)
  enteredon:   Sat Sep  7 17:45:33 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

CGI::
::Panel           bdpOp Event-driven web apps from panel objects     RSYMES

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=b3200000_c409dacca9512b1d&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=b3200000_c409dacca9512b1d&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1