>From the desk of:
Dr. Dan Amanga
Tel No: Your Intl. Access Code + 873-762-692484
Fax No: Your Intl. Access Code + 873-762-692485
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lagos, Nigeria.

ATTN: Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

After due deliberation with my colleagues, We have decided to forward to
you this business proposal. We want a reliable
person who could assist us in the transfer the sum of Twenty Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
($20,500,000) Via International Bank Draft Cashable in any First World
Countries.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by us
under the budget allocation to our Ministry. This
bill has been approved for payment by the other concerned Ministries. The
contract has since been executed,
commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract.
We are left with the balance US$20.5M as part
of the over-invoiced amount which we have deliberated over estimated for
our own use. But under our protocol division,
we as civil servants are forbidden to operate or own
foreign accounts. This is why we are soliciting your assistance in this
manner and regard.

As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your address
from adverts in the business directory . I am the
Chief Accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract Award Committee ( CAC )
of the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC). This transaction is very
much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE
from my Government. We the
N.N.P.C. Officials involved in this deal have put in many years in service
to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience
for this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a life time
opportunity we cannot afford to miss.

We have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached by both of
us and I and one of my colleagues
involved in this deal will come to your country to arrange for our share,
upon the confirmation from you that the Certified
International Bank Draft has been Approved and Raised in your favour.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your
interest by Telephone to me, through my Direct Tel
No: Your Intl. Access Code + 873-762-692484 and Fax No: Your Intl. Access
Code + 873-762-692485.
(Please Call Direct, DO NOT include my country (234) and City (1) codes
when dialing). Your indication by revert
Telephone to me of your sincere and serious interest will enable me send
you or brief you of  the
PROCEDURES FOR THIS TRANSACTION. If my line is busy, please be persistent
enough and you will surely get through.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please
inform us so that we can look for another reliable
person who can assist in this respect.
It might surprise you why we chose you and trusted you for this
transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be
discovered and business like this cannot be realized without mutual trust.
This is why we
have decided to trust you for this transaction. Be further informed that
everyones interest and security had been considered
before you were contacted, so be rest assured and feel free to go into
this transaction
with us. But let Honesty,Trust and Confidentiality be our watchword
throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will
be highly appreciated.

Thank you,and God bless.

Best Regards,

Dr. Dan Amanga.

N.B. I will prefer you send e-mails to the below alternative address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]