Hi everyone !

I wrote a perl-module - and think it should be named "Net::FreeDBSearch.
When asking on comp.lang.perl.modules "WWW::Search::FreeDB" was another idea.
I prefere Net::FreeDBSearch because of 2 reasons:
1) The description of WWW::Search "Front-end to Web search engines"
   does not match. FreeDBSearch does not search the web - it searches ONE
   database.
2) The equivalent to Net::CDDBScan, which does almost the same but uses
   CDDB.

A short description:
Net::FreeDBSearch -  A String search interface to FreeDB:
Net::FreeDBSearch is a module using the web interface of
the www.freedb.org to search for keywords in the cd database.
This means you do not have to know an identification number of
a CD.

Thanks - Henning