[Please Cc: any responses to me directly. Thank you.]

Some months ago I registered for a CPAN user ID, but never got any
response to my request. I finally got around to looking into it today
and discovered that I *do* have an account -- I just can't access it
because I don't know my password. Unfortunately, I can't use the "mail
me my password" feature because the email address is wrong. (I was
forced to change ISPs, and this appears to have happened in between my
registering and receiving confirmation.) If there's anyone in a position
of power to fix this, here's the relevant info:

CPAN user ID: CARMAN
   Old email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   New email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I realize that this violates the built-in security, but I'm kind of at a
loss. :) About the only method I have of "proving" that I'm the same
person is to point out archives of my posts to c.l.p.misc...

-mjc