Greetings,

I am writing to request the creation of a PAUSE account.

    Name:    Pat Deegan
    Email:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Home:    http://www.psychogenic.com
    uid:        PDEEGAN

I'd also like some input concerning naming for the first module I
propose to contribute.  We've developed a PHP shipping rate query system
called 'shiphp' and will be releasing it shortly.  The set of classes
allows the user to query institutions such as UPS, USPS and Canada Post
through XML, using a single unified interface.

I'm also completing a set of Perl modules which implement the same API.
 At this time, the naming scheme is

  Shiphp
  Shiphp::Item
  Shiphp::Response
  Shiphp::UPS
  etc.

but I'm wondering where the module would fit best in the CPAN hierarchy
and feel the 'php' may be slightly out of place in the Perl version ;)

Thanks.

Regards,
Pat Deegan