Greetings.

I sent a message earlier concerning a request for a PAUSE account (got
it, uid PDEEGAN, thanks) and for suggestions concerning renaming my
upcoming Shiphp modules.  I have a few more questions concerning a
related project.

The shipping module talks to various shipping rate servers using XML.
 In order to facilitate the creation and parsing of XML, MiniXML was
created.  MiniXML includes a pure Perl implementation of the API that
allows you to access XML data and create valid XML output with a
tree-based hierarchy of elements - you may wish to have a look at
http://minixml.psychogenic.com/ for a detailed description.

I was wondering if you believe it would be worthwhile to include these
modules at CPAN as well (perhaps using a different naming scheme)?

Thanks for your input.

Regards,
Pat Deegan