  DSLIP:       bdpOg
  userid:      PDEEGAN (Pat Deegan)
  chapterid:   11 (String_Lang_Text_Proc)
  communities:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  similar:
    XML::DOM

  rationale:

    While developing a shipping rate API, we were in need of a light,
    simple and portable means of generating XML requests and parsing XML
    provides classes for XML documents, elements and nodes - to fill
    these requirements.

    It is a "stand-alone" module in that it does not require additional
    libraries or even a compiler to install and is, in my opinion,
    flexible and easy to use. A project site was created
    (http://minixml.psychogenic.com) where you can find detailed
    information on the interface. Developer response has so far been
    positive.

    I would appreciate any comments you might have concerning the
    module and it's interface.

  enteredby:   PDEEGAN (Pat Deegan)
  enteredon:   Fri Sep 20 05:46:15 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

XML::
::MiniXML         bdpOg pure perl API to create and parse XML        PDEEGAN

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=37200000_751ee98a55af2604&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=37200000_751ee98a55af2604&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1