I haven't heard anything back on this and I was just wondering if you received it or not...

-----Original Message-----
From: Hjelmar, Walter
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 5:31 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: PAUSE ID

I'd like to register for a new PAUSE ID.

Name: Walter Hjelmar

e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (rather than my work ID I sent it from)

Homepage: http://www.hjelmar.net

Preferred User Id: walter or whjelmar or hjelmar

Intended contribution:  I'm in the process of trying to provide abstracted classes for the CIM Schema written by the DTMF.  As a sysadmin and ESM consultant, I got tired of writing documentation for heterogeneous networks, and look to perl for an out.  Later on I discovered CIM and I'm in the process of coverting some of my auto-documentation routines over to use it.  I figured someone else might be as lazy as I'm and might find it useful...

**** Important Notice to Recipients ****

It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions. Any such request, orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed by Morgan Stanley.