hi

 I'd like to submit a module or two to CPAN. The first is a make shift linker
for XS modules. I've run into a couple of situations where it would be really
nice to call a C function used by another XS module. So what my prototype
(curently dubbed ExtUtils::XSLink) does is get called from Makefile.PL and
generates some C code to pass functions pointers via a Perl hash. The other is
an XPath extension for XML::LibXML. I hope to have that ready soon.

 Anyway since this is a registration request here's the other info requested
from the PAUSE faq.

Name: Jason Adams
EMail Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: none