REQUEST FOR YOUR UNRESERVED ASSISTANCE

This letter may come to you as a surprise but it was
borne out of my sincere desire to share a mutual
business relationship with you. First, your strictest
confidence in this transaction is highly solicited.
This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidential and top secret.

I am a top government official with a statutory
corporation and member of an adhoc committee set up by
the Federal Government of Nigeria to review contract
awarded by past administration. In the course of
identifying, srcutinising and recommending for the
payment of all valid contract executed, we discovered
a huge sum of money amounting to USD41.5M (Forty One
Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) on grossly
over invoiced contract already awarded and executed
for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.Having
cleaned the 'AUGEAN STABLE' we intend to transfer the
balance of USD41.5M presently floating in our apex
bank of Nigeria to our own benefit and advantage.

However, we request for your unwavering assistance in
this regard because as civil servants we are
prohibited under the civil service code of conduct
bureau from operating a foreign account or running a
foreign company unless after retirement in this vain
we want you to front for us as partner to enable us
lodge the funds speedily into your account. Bear in
mind that no risk is attached to this project and all
logistics are in place and modalities worked out for
the smooth conclusion within a stipulated time.
This is in accordance with the fact that you must
never betray the trust already reposed on you.
We have decided to compensate you with 30% of the
total sum for your support, 60% for us while 10% for
miscellaneous expenses (local and international).

Please,provide your confidential phone and fax number
to enable me contact you for further discussion onthis
matter.

Please advise in your return e-mail if any time is
confidential enough to call you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Dr John Adua