Thanks again for entering to Win Our Contest!

JUST ADDED to our VIP Contest package is a trip for 2 including airfare to the
Hedonism Resort in Jamaica, PLUS $1000 CASH.

You and seven of your friends can also win the Grand Prize Package! We will have
a limo pick you up and bring you to the World Famous Exotic Erotic Ball. Your
tickets will be upgraded to VIP status. You will walk in on the red carpet (cameras
shooting you the entire time). Then you will receive your goody bag full of exotic
surprises, you will be escorted backstage, where you can interact with the stars
while enjoying complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres. At the end of the night,
the limo will bring you to the Official Exotic Erotic Ball after party. All of
this can be yours compliments of the Exotic Erotic Ball, just by entering your
name and email on our site.

 http://www.exoticeroticball.net/wintickets/

Note: At least general admission tickets or a video must be purchased to receive
this prize. The video will get you primed for the night of your life!
http://www.exoticeroticball.net

We can't imagine the possibility, but if you really don't want to win stuff from
us any more, just click "Reply" and type "Remove" in the subject line.

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. For more
information visit http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

71767