Well.. I didn't rationalize a lot about the Library namespace
because I've done that a long time ago, and nobody answered them.

        I have a bunch of Perl modules regarding Catalogs, Thesaurus,
glossaries, dicionaries, and so on, all related on putting in the
web, organizing and turning lot of documents on organized digital
libraries. Of course I can put it on other namespace as web, text, and
so on, but without the same effect.

        I understand there are a lot of namespace not correctly created,
but that doesn't mean we can't create new ones :) Of course, if this
is not the best name, give me hints where to put it, and I'll change
names.

        Thanks.
        Alberto
--
Departamento de Informatica - Universidade do Minho

"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the
flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language."