At 19:46 06/11/2002 +0100, you wrote:

If it is a pragma, I tend to think it should be named a as a pragma, especially when
it works with input/output. Then perhaps it should be named IO::ANSI::Win32 or
similar ?
Hi Arthur,

But it's a module specific Windows, and it seems to me that it must be in Win32::
(all modules for Windows are in Win32::, no? I'm not sure)

In my opinion Win32::Console::ANSI is not a good name for this module, but if it's
a good name for the CPAN tree management (It's another logic), it's okay for me.

No problem, I rename my module Win32::Console::ANSI
...and _brian_d_foy will be happy ;-))

Regards.

--
J-L.M.