I am very flexible.

How about

Hardware::Power::Regulator::Plasmatronic

although... Regulator = Power, maybe we could go

Hardware::Regulator::Plamatronic

Could also be

Power::Regulator::Plasmatronic

but that is not an existing name space.

I am really happy with any feedback. I cam up with Device::Regulator as it seemed like the most obvious existing name space.

Any suggestions ?

Scott