  modid:       Logger::Simple
  DSLIP:       RdpOp
  userid:      TSTANLEY (Thomas Stanley)
  chapterid:   21 (File_Handle_Input_Output)
  communities:
    http://www.perlmonks.org

  similar:
    Simran::Error::Error Simran::Log::Log

  rationale:

    The reason I am requesting a new root level name space for this
    module is that my original intended name was Log::Simple, which is
    already being used, and I was unable to think of a name under the
    Log::* namespace that would be appropriate.

    This module is essentially a combination of the Simran::Log::Log
    and Simran::Error::Error modules. I took the functionality of both,
    and combined them into one module, making the OO interface more
    streamlined, as well as easier to use. I also managed to correct a
    problem that I had noticed with the Simran::Log::Log module, where a
    call to a method in the object in a scalar context would not return
    anything. This was due in part to a parameter within the object not
    being set, and that there was no way to set that parameter within
    the object in the first place.

  enteredby:   TSTANLEY (Thomas Stanley)
  enteredon:   Wed Nov 20 18:19:45 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Logger::
::Simple          RdpOp Simple error and message logging             TSTANLEY

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=6b300000_a5a4ad3874d9cb19&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=6b300000_a5a4ad3874d9cb19&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1