Hi Brian,

I emailed you before about this. When I try to register the namespace I get
the error below. This is preventing me from registering the namespace. What
am I to do now?

-Craig Manley

  Register Namespace

ERROR: The submission didn't succeed due to the following reasons:

Dist R/RA/RANDY/Config-Properties-0.40.tar.gz, current version 0.40 has been
uploaded by RANDY. Please contact RANDY or choose a different namespace.

Module rootnamespace Config doesn't match chapter. Config is already
registered in the chapters 2 and 12. If you really believe that it belongs
to chapter 9 too, please turn on the small checkbox next to the
chapterselection.

The D status of the DSLIP [?] is not known.

The S status of the DSLIP [?] is not known.

The P status of the DSLIP [?] is not known.

Nothing done. Please correct the form below and retry.