  modid:       XML::DTDParser
  DSLIP:       bdpfp
  userid:      JENDA (Jan Krynicky)
  chapterid:   11 (String_Lang_Text_Proc)
  communities:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  similar:

  rationale:

    I needed to be able to parse a DTD and import the tags, the
    attributes and the structure into a database so that I could map
    fields to tags and attributes and generate client specific XML
    files.

    I haven't found any parser that would parse the DTD (without any
    XML that would reference it) and give out the information.

    This module takes the DTD and returns a hash of hashes+arrays with
    information about the tags and attributes: { 'SUBTAG' => { 'parent'
    => [ 'TAG' ], 'content' => 1, 'option' => '!' }, ...

    You can see the module at
    http://jenda.krynicky.cz/perl/index.plx?file=&dir=1&grep=.*DTD.*

  enteredby:   JENDA (Jan Krynicky)
  enteredon:   Thu Dec 19 17:05:51 2002 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

XML::
::DTDParser       bdpfp Parses DTDs into a datastructure             JENDA

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=b0400000_f4c81e8fecf93724&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=b0400000_f4c81e8fecf93724&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1