       A:link, A:visited { text-decoration: none }
       A:hover {text-decoration: underline}

<b>
Dear Customer
</b>
We carry a large selection of watch batteries - silver
oxide, and lithium. We specialize
in hard to find watch batteries. Also we carry hearing
aid batteries, photographic equipment
batteries, desk phone batteries, and hard to find
miniature batteries. ( e.g. batteries for
lighters, remote controls, computer equipment backup,
and such). Our prices are low and
shipping charges start at $1.79 per order. At the
CHECKOUT page, enter the promotion/discount
click the <b> Recalculate </b>
button. The discount will be applied real time.
enter the store </a>
If you want to be removed from this emai list please